At this session, we will be discussing the importance of gaining control of your mailing fleet and how managed services can help optimize savings and efficiency in your organization. Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. has helped their clients save an average of 60% and over $43 million on equipment, fees and lost postage.
Here are the topics that will be explored:
- Equipment Savings Process – What we do to reduce mailing equipment costs for our clients by 60%.
- Analysis and Visibility – How we conduct a thorough analysis of all mailing spend across your enterprise that will assist in providing reporting for IRS/FASB requirements.
- Enterprise PC Postage – Deployment and management of PC Postage
- Eliminating Vendor Fees/Overcharges – Steps used to find thousands in mailing vendor fees and overcharges
- Lost Postage Recovery – Tracking down millions in lost postage
- Insight – How we provide a thorough consultation with specific recommendations for savings that will impact your organization
- Best-in-Class Tools – Complete visibility to spend using the most innovative tools, resources available along with on-going maintenance and support
- Industry Experts – With over 230 combined years of experience, our team can provide insights and help simplify this category
We hope you can join us.
Speaker: Adam Lewenberg, President of Postal Advocate Inc., runs the largest managed service provider of mail audit and recovery in the US and Canada. Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. has helped their clients save an average of 60% and over $43 million on equipment, fees and lost postage.