Postal Advocate will be presenting savings strategies you can use across your organization to save on shipping & mail spend across your enterprise.
What will be covered:
- Mail Equipment and Postage
- How to gain visibility and drive savings on the cost of mailing equipment and metered postage run through your locations
- Home and Small Office Mail
- How to create a simplified process of distributing, printing and accounting for postage generated in small offices, remote staff or while travelling for business.
- USPS® Permit Accounts
- How to simplify the oversight, visibility and access to postage processed through direct USPS® accounts used for large mailing projects and Business Reply Mail.
- How to find ways to reduce the costs on the accounts and the postage generated.
- Outsourced Mail Services
- How to gain centralized visibility to outsourced mailings and Presort service providers.
- How to drive savings and optimize contracts.
- Expedited Document and Parcel Shipping
- How to implement the proper tools and oversight to allow your users to send overnights and parcels at the lowest costs with the fastest delivery times.
We hope you can join us. You will be surprised at the savings you can find.
Adam Lewenberg – President/CEO of Postal Advocate Inc., with over 25 years of industry experience runs the largest managed service provider of mail audit and recovery services in the US and Canada.
Lynsie Murphy – Account/Business Development Manager at Postal Advocate Inc., with over 6 years of account management and business development experience and a proven track record of managing accounts and client satisfaction.
Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. has helped their clients save an average of 59% and over $65 million on equipment, fees and lost postage.