Postal Advocate – COVID-19 Update – Mailing and Shipping Industry Business Continuity Plans and Updates
With daily changes happening around COVID-19, we wanted to provide you with the links to all of the main industry vendors and Postal service that continue to support you during this time.
“The United States Postal Service is closely monitoring the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation..” Read More
- So far has experienced minor operational impacts
- Temporary suspension of the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International destined for Hong Kong and China
“As the situation caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) quickly evolves,”… Read More
- To help minimize points of contact in our communities, we will no longer be requesting signatures for any deliveries to the door.
Mailing and Shipping
FedEx® – “We recognize the trust you place…” Read More
Pitney Bowes – The safety of our clients , employees and suppliers…” Read More
- Review and re-socializing of the enterprise-wide response plan.
- Prohibit all business travel to those countries on the CDC and WHO watchlist.
Quadient (Formerly Neopost)
“During these exceptional times…” Read More
- Hardware and customer support representatives remain available via phone and email
- Field technicians continue to provide on-site support with as little disruption as possible
- Link to latest updates and carrier service announcements
In the wake of the COVID-19 virus… Read More
- Largest UPS hubs are automated and have a built-in alternate network flow plan in case there’s a required closure