Postal Advocate – March 20, 2020 COVID-19 Update – Mailing and Shipping Industry Business Continuity Plans and Updates
With daily changes happening around COVID-19, we wanted to provide you with the links to all of the main industry vendors and Postal service that continue to support you during this time.
“The United States Postal Service is closely monitoring the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) situation..” Read More
So far has experienced minor operational impacts
- Continue temporary suspension of the guarantee on Priority Mail Express International destined for Hong Kong and China
“o say we are living in a time of unprecedented change has become an understatement,”… Read More
- To help minimize points of contact in our communities, we will no longer be requesting signatures for any deliveries to the door.
Mailing and Shipping
- FedEx is exempt from the “shelter in place” order as they play a crucial role in delivering critical supplies Read More
“our intent is to remain fully operational and continue to provide you with uninterrupted services” Read More
Pitney Bowes – The safety of our clients , employees and suppliers…” Read More
Review and re-socializing of the enterprise-wide response plan.
- Prohibit all business travel to those countries on the CDC and WHO watchlist.
Quadient (Formerly Neopost)
“During these exceptional times…” Read More
- Hardware and customer support representatives remain available via phone and email
- Field technicians continue to provide on-site support with as little disruption as possible
- Link to latest updates and carrier service announcements Read More
UPS Foundation Support… Read More
- Compliance with all government regulations and health safety and guidelines related to the containment of Coronavirus. More Information