Miss the Webinar? Top 10 Ways for Enterprise Organizations to Save on Mail Cost and Recover Lost Postage
What was covered:
- Equipment Savings Process – How to reduce mailing equipment costs
- Analysis and Visibility – Gaining visibility of your organization’s mailing fleet to meet IRS/FASB requirements.
- Choosing the Right Vendor and Acquisition Method
- Choosing the Right Solution for all your locations and partnering with the right vendor(s)
- Enterprise PC Postage – Deployment and management of PC Postage
- Eliminating Vendor Fees/Overcharges – Steps used to find thousands in mailing vendor fees and overcharges
- Lost Postage Recovery – Understanding the process of recovering lost postage from dormant/closed accounts
- Enterprise Fleet Management – Maintaining the fleet and keeping an eye on postage spend and volumes
- Postage Savings – The main ways to reduce postage costs
- Using Best-in-Class Tools and Resources – Complete visibility to spend using the most innovative tools, resources available along with on-going maintenance and support
You’ll be surprised at the savings you can find.
Speaker Bio: Adam Lewenberg, President of Postal Advocate Inc., runs the largest managed service provider of mail audit and recovery in the US and Canada. Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. has helped their clients save an average of 60% and over $50 million on equipment, fees and lost postage.