Postal Advocate Inc. is a managed service provider that specializes in cost reduction related to mail expenses, recovering lost postage funds, and providing visibility and oversight to clients mailing spends. We represent some of the largest multi-locations companies in the US and Canada and are growing quickly.
Role: Inside Sales Account Manager/Consultant
Postal Advocate Inc is looking for an experienced inside sales account manager/consultant to join our team.
Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the role of inside sales account manager/consultant will involve taking inbound and outbound calls to clients and vendors.
Inside Sales Account Manager/Consultant Responsibilities Include:
- Manage accounts in partnership with Postal Advocate DSA (Director, Strategic Accounts)
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with client location contacts.
- Contact locations to determine and understand their future equipment needs and requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to positively work with clients (propose options/solutions)
- Close sales and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Take accountability to ensure completion of the sales cycle
- Perform administrative tasks related to sales
- Engage in regular weekly team meetings, bi-weekly 1:1s, monthly best practices call and marketing meetings
- Learn and maintain a comfortable grasp of vendor product lines
- Act as an ambassador of Postal Advocate and provide clients and vendors with a positive client experience at all times
Total Variable Compensation $60K- $75K per year (Uncapped commissions)
- Proven B2B inside sales experience
- Strong phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizes and communicates with internal/external resources in response to client needs
- Telephone sales experience an asset
- Mailing industry experience preferred
- Firm grasp of MS Office
- Fast learner, self-motivated and flexible
- Proven track record of strong organization and follow-thru skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Provide a quiet and distraction-free work space
Or contact Doris Tam, VP of Sales & Marketing, directly at email@example.com