Postal Advocate will be discussing the challenges organizations have managing PC postage and carrier services, presenting different strategies to manage these categories and how to optimize savings and efficiency.
Here are the topics that will be covered:
1. Challenges of managing enterprise pc postage and carrier services
2. Visibility and Insight – Gathering all the data and reporting of all vendors and carriers
3. Data Analysis and Auditing
4. Reporting – Creating a standardized dashboard and reporting format
5. Managing the Day-to-Day Requests – Adding new users, first line responders, password resets etc
6. Key Area of Savings to Look For
7. How We Can Help
We hope you can join us.
Speaker Bio: Adam Lewenberg is the President of Postal Advocate Inc., the largest mail audit and recovery firm in the US and Canada. Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. helped their clients save an average of 60% and over $52 million on equipment, fees and lost postage.