At this session, we will be presenting strategies you can use in your organization that you can use to dramatically reduce mailing equipment costs, eliminate fees, recover lost postage and create visibility across the enterprise.
When: September 20, 2017
Time: 11:00AM EST
Here are the topics that will be explored:
- Analysis and Visibility – How gaining a thorough understanding of this complex category will save time, reduce costs and increase efficiency across your fleet
- Equipment Savings Process – The process to reduce mailing equipment costs without compromising vendor quality or service
- Eliminating Vendor Fees/Overcharges – Steps to finding mailing vendor fees and overcharges
- Lost Postage Recovery – Tracking down lost postage for closed locations, mergers and dormant accounts
- Insight – How gaining a thorough understanding of this complex category will save time, reduce costs and increase efficiency across your fleet
- Best-in-Class Tools – Complete visibility to spend using the most innovative tools, resources available along with on-going maintenance and support
- How We Can Help – A demonstration of our best-in-class web tools – How we are providing end-to-end visibility for our clients.
- validationAdvocate – Web-based equipment validations renewals, terminations and rightsizing.
- enterpriseAdvocate – Providing a web-based comprehensive dashboard with full visibility of equipment spend and costs across the fleet
We hope you can join us – You will be amazed at the savings that are available.
Adam Lewenberg, President of Postal Advocate Inc., runs the largest provider of mail audit and recovery services in the US and Canada. At this session, he will be presenting how they are able to maximize savings, recover funds and quantify the opportunity for your organization at no cost or obligation. Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. has helped their clients save an average of 60% and over $32 million on equipment, fees and lost postage.