Date: April 12, 2013 at 11:00 EST
Adam Lewenberg, President of Postal Advocate Inc. will be sharing the mail savings strategies that they use with every client that you can implement on your own for your organization. Postal Advocate is the largest Mail Audit and Recovery firm in the United States and their team has and has helped thousands of companies reduce mailing costs throughout their careers.
This no cost webinar will go over the following:
- Creating visibility to the different mailing spends including:
- Metered Mail
- Mail house and presort providers
- Cash and credit card mail spends
- The top savings strategies around the following:
- Postal discounts
- How to make the best USPS/UPS/FEDEX decisions at the package level.
- Reducing mail service provider fees
- Saving money on mailing equipment
- Postage recovery methods
As an added value, everyone that attends the session will get a simple to use mail audit excel tool they can use to make looking at their data simple and easy to identify savings opportunities.
We hope you can attend the session and commit to giving ideas on how to save money on mail.
Adam Lewenberg Background:
- President of Postal Advocate Inc.
- Featured Writer for Mailing Systems Technology Magazine
- Board Member of MSMA New England and the Boston PCC
- Worked with one of the largest mailing supplies for 17 years overseeing:
- The largest national presort program for small and medium sized mailers.
- All addressing and table top products nationally.
- Green product offerings
- Major accounts in the Boston area