Free Webinar – How To Save 57% On Your Mailing Equipment Fleet
When: Wednesday September 28, 2016 at 11:00am EST
Here are the topics that will be covered:
1. Equipment Savings Process – The process to reduce mailing equipment costs without compromising vendor quality or service
2. Analysis – How conducting a thorough analysis of all mailing spend across your fleet will help you eliminate unnecessary equipment, rogue spend and streamline vendor pricing
3. Eliminating Vendor Fees/Overcharges – Steps to finding mailing vendor fees and overcharges
4. Lost Postage Recovery – Tracking down lost postage for closed locations, mergers and dormant accounts
5. Visibility and Insight – How gaining a thorough understanding of this complex category will save time, reduce costs and increase efficiency across your fleet
6. How We Can Help – A demonstration of our best-in-class web tools – How we are providing end-to-end visibility for our clients:
7. validationAdvocate – Web-based equipment validations, renewals/terminations/rightsizing
8. enterpriseAdvocate – Providing a web-based comprehensive dashboard with full visibility of equipment spend and costs across the fleet
We hope you can join us. You will be amazed at the savings that are available.
Presenter: Adam Lewenberg, President of Postal Advocate Inc., runs the largest managed service provider of mail audit and recovery in the US and Canada. Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. has helped their clients save an average of 60% and over $25 million on equipment, fees and lost postage. At this session he will be discussing the importance of gaining control of your mailing fleet and presenting strategies on how to optimize savings and efficiency in your organization.