Date: Wednesday June 14, 2017 at 11:00AM EST
We will be sharing common mail mistakes made trying to manage this category and ideas you can implement to fix them for the future.
- Limited Reporting and Visibility
- USPS® Savings Programs
- Reactive vs Proactive Returned Mail Processes
- Rate Shopping
- Not Comparing In-House vs Outsource Costs
- Working with Only One Vendor
- Manual vs Automated Processing
- Not Exploring New Technologies
- Not Validating Invoices for Contract Compliance
- Treating Postage as an Expense Instead of an Asset
- Not Getting Involved in the Mailing Community
We hope you can join us.
Adam Lewenberg, President of Postal Advocate Inc., runs the largest managed service provider of mail audit and recovery in the US and Canada. Since 2013, Postal Advocate Inc. has helped their clients save an average of 60% and over $27 million on equipment, fees and lost postage.