In the face of unprecedented times, we are all thinking of ways to maintain business as usual; adjusting to staff working remotely for everyone’s health and safety. One of the critical elements for businesses of all sizes is how to get your mail and packages out when staff are working from home.
ENTERPRISE MAIL AND SHIPPING MANAGEMENT
6 Key Areas
- ANALYSIS – Postal Advocate will assist in the analysis of who needs the solution as they work remotely.
- SOLUTION – Once we’ve identified who needs the ability to mail and ship remotely, we will provide a recommendation that best suits your needs.
- IMPLEMENTATION – Postal Advocate will order, set up training, and make sure that all your staff are active and comfortable with the web-based solution.
- POSTAGE MANAGEMENT – Managing postage access and refill amounts as well as postage chargebacks to cost centers. Recovering unused funds from closed accounts.
- ONGOING MAINTENANCE – As first line responders, Postal Advocate will add/remove and help manage the day-to-day needs of your remote staff
- BILLING – Postal Advocate will make this easy and bill you monthly for the management and postage usage
How We Make It Easy
- We implement the roll out plan and make sure your employees are comfortable with the new process
- We create online visibility to the administrators, users and continue to update the data
- We make sure only those authorized to use the software are granted access with the proper user rights
- We make sure the vendor invoices are accurate and, in a format to be properly charged back.
- We manage postage access, refills and recover any unused funds from closed accounts
- We provide all requested and ad hoc reporting and address any exceptions
- We will assist with new users and removing users that no longer require the service
- We continue to manage and support user to make sure any issues are resolved quickly